One of the best kep secrets to being a successful entrepreneur is to lead a healthy lifestyle. There are so many positive aspects to being healthy:
- Longer edurance: Eating healthy, avoiding sugar, and exercising helps to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking, which causes that mid-day crash we are all too familiar with. More energy means a better ability to work.
- Focus: Your mind and body are very much intertwined. Proper eating and fitness can help in two ways. It prevents a lot of health problems that can distract from work and second, it can help your attention span, chemical balance, and numerous other physiological aspects.
- Confidence: It is obvious that looking good impacts not only your confidence, but other people’s confidence in you. We look to celebrities, athletes, models, and other that exemplify beatuy which also connects to success. No matter how vain that can be, it is true. It impacts getting a job, hiring successful people, getting raises and promotions in the start-up/corporate world.
- Long-term health: So many people work hard on their business only to end up finding success in their 50’s or 60’s, but are a step away from a heart attack, cancer, diabetes, or other diseases. There is no point to gain financial success only to not have a body to celebrate your success with.
Your life has to be a fine balance. Of course you can be a 250-300 pound millionaire and pay for lipo, but it doesn’t change the bad habits that exist and will come back after any surgery. You have to take care of the root of the problem. If you can take care of your health on to your journey to financial success, then I promise you it will mean that much more.
This is why companies spend millions and billions of dollars on the health of their employees to stop health insurance costs, lack of performance, and overall employee satisfaction.
- Health programs dropped absenteeism by 15% at Johnson & Johnson.
- The annual turnover rate for wellness program participants of the Canada Life Assurance company of Toronto was 1.8 % , compared to the company wide average of 18 % according to the American Journal of Health Promotion.
- A NASA study reported a 12.5 % increase in productivity in their fitness program participants versus non participants along with an increase in morale according to The Association for Fitness in Business.
- There are over 300 other documented examples in mostly US companies showing these types of positive results with benefits outweighing costs 3-1 in HR Magazine.
That also translates into entrepreneurs starting their own businesses or small start ups. If you are looking to save health insurance costs, then invest in your personal health wisely.
To find out more about the best way for you to gain muscle and/or lose fat, then please feel free to stop by one of my other websties: Know My Body.
My goal is to help you figure out how to design a nutritional and fitness program that you enjoy and that works best for you based on your body type.
Know My Body is designed to help you figure out what works best for you to get the fastest results. Come by and give me your feedback.
If you liked this article, then learn how to take it to the next level by matching physical health with business success at Know My Body. If you would like to get an internet business started from home today for cheap then join the The Keyword Academy.
Filed Under Franchise Business Opportunities, General Money Making Business Opportunities, Home Based Business Opportunities, MLM Business Opportunities, Miscellaneous, Online and Internet Business Opportunities, Self-actualization, Small Business Opportunities, Starting A Business, Work From Home Business Opportunities |
Related Posts:Secret Shoppers Grade Your Customer Service
How Do You Package A Product?
Preemptive Marketing For Your Internet Business Opportunity
How Do You Create A Good Logo?